Foothills Equestrian Center
May 30, 2020
Judge: Stella Prescott. Ribbons 1-6 & Division Champions and Reserve
Start 9:00 am Schooling until 8:45 and at lunch Entry Fee $15.00 per class
1 Leadline (inelegible for any other classes)
2. Open Hunter Walk-Trot
3. Beginner Walk only Equitation (no points)
4. Beginner Walk-Trot Equitation
5. Beginner Walk-Trot Pleasure (no points)
6. Beginner Equitation on the Flat (walk-trot-canter)
7. Beginner Equitation over Cavaletti
8. Beginner Equitation over Crossrails (trot or canter)
Champion and Reserve Champion Beginner Rider
9. Green Hunter Walk-Trot
10. Green Hunter Over Cavaletti
11. Green Hunter Over Crossrails (trot or canter)
12. Green Hunter Under Saddle (walk-trot-canter)
Champion and Reserve Champion Green Hunter
LUNCH BREAK (class 13 not to start before 12:00pm)
13. Open Hunter Pleasure
4. Special Hunter Hack 2 fences 18"
15. Special Hunter Over Fences fences 18"
16. Special Hunter Under Saddle
17. Special Equitation Over Fences fences 18"
18. Special Equitation on the Flat
Champion and Reserve Champion Special Hunter/Rider
19. Walk - Trot Pleasure
20. Hunter Hack 2 fences 2'
21. Low Hunter Over Fences fences 2'
22. Low Hunter Over Fences fences 2'
23. Low Hunter Under Saddle
Champion and Reserve Champion Low Hunter
24. Schooling Hunter Over Fences fences 2'6"
25. Schooling Hunter Over Fences fences 2'6"
26. Schooling Hunter Under Saddle
Champion and Reserve Champion Schooling Hunter
27. Open Equitation Over Fences fences 2'6"
28. Open Equitation on the Flat
29. Open Working Hunter Over Fences fences 2'9"
30. Open Working Hunter Over Fences fences 2'9"
31. Open Working Hunter on the Flat
Champion and Reserve Open Working Hunter
HOMEMADE CONCESSIONS ON THE GROUNDS
*Suitable boots are required of riders at all times
*Riders must wear correctly fitted protective headgear at all times when mounted
*Beginner classes are intended for new riders on school type horses. Riders who do not have show apparel are encouraged to *wear dark pants and a white or light colored short or long sleeved shirt, tucked in. Long hair should be restrained.
*Beginner riders are ineligible for all other over fences classes exceeding 18" in height except class #20 Hunter Hack.
*Beginner classes will be split if more than eight entries.
*Green Hunters, Special Hunters Special Eq. horses/riders not to have shown over fences exceeding 2' in height.
*Low Hunters not to have shown over fences exceeding 2'6" in height.
*Equitation classes open to riders of all ages.
*Management reserves the right to split, combine or cancel classes if entries warrant.
*Fence heights are "not to exceed".
Under North Carolina law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for injury to, or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.
Chapter 99E of the North Carolina Statutes
Phone (828)381-0473 website email
from I-40/ Hickory - Exit #123 to Hwy 70 East. Turn left on Hwy 127-North and follow through Hickory. Cross the Catawba River Bridge then turn right at the 3rd stop light (Teague Town Road). Go 0.2 mile and bear right at the sharp curve (Starnes Lane). Continue to the end.
from Taylorsville / Lenoir - Follow Hwy 90 to 127 South (toward Hickory) Turn left at the first stop light (Teague Town Road). Go 1/4 mile and bear right at the sharp curve (Starnes Lane). Continue to the end.
FOOTHILLS EQUESTRIAN CENTER
531 STARNES LANE
TAYLORVILLE, NC 28681